菜单
IndiaStocksCoin

IndiaStocksCoin (INSC)

最后更新: 30.03.2018

ICO質量

主要信息:
10
金融:
5.8
產品:
5.7
团队:
0.0
營銷:
-0.8
4.1? ICO得分了 IndiaStocksCoin
通过使用这个ICO列表,你同意此网站的免责声明 你同意此网站的免责声明
评估这个项目: 发送报告:

摘要

类型: ICO
类别: 金融
驗證:
白名单:
KYC:
筹资目标 (软上限): 175 000 USD
筹资目标 (硬上限): 175 000 000 USD
代币量: 100 000 000 INSC
代币价格: 1 INSC = 0.00030 ETH
最低購買量: 1.00 INSC
最大購買量: 1 000 000.00 INSC
空投计划:
赏金计划:
托管支付:
产品原型:
白皮书: 打开
货币: ETH, BTC
平台: Ethereum
地点: 印度
网站: https://indiastockscoin.com
链接:

描述

Invest in India.Buy INSC Coins and become our Shareholders.

Why you should Invest in INSC ICO?

1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP

2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.

3. 90% Owned by Promoter and remaining 10% directly for ICO investors.

4. Product is already LIVE and revenue generating.

5. 50+ years of cumulative team experience.

6. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

资金信息

开始时间
2018 四月 01
1
0
:
0
0
:
0
0
结束时间
2018 六月 30
2
3
:
0
0
:
0
0
完成比例
100%
分配
Investments 100.00%
奖金和折扣
All: ZERO

媒体

最新帖子

路线图

01.04.2018 INSC ICO Starts

01.05.2018 Investments Starts to Work

30.06.2018 ICO Ends

01.10.2018 Performance Bonus  undefined Dividend declaration for 6 months

01.11.2018 Blockchain and Exchanges Software Integration Release

01.01.2019 Quarterly Release of Bonus and Dividends to INSC Shareholders

Facebook
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Alexa

类似的ICO

SatoshiDEX.ai SatoshiDEX.ai (IDO) 结束于 01.01.2025
(38% 完成)
高级 金融 6.3
SatoshiDEX.ai SatoshiDEX.ai
SatoshiDEX stands out as a pioneering decentralized exchange operating within the Bitcoin network. U...
BANKllect BANKllect (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 4.0
BANKllect BANKllect
BANKllect is a decentralized peer-to-peer bank network.Its main task is to create an unique and new...
Crypto Asset Rating Crypto Asset Rating (ITO) 日期待定 金融 2.9
Crypto Asset Rating Crypto Asset Rating
Crypto Asset Rating Inc is a USA based Fintech Company offering Security Token backed by Class B Com...
The Silverlink Network The Silverlink Network (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 4.9
The Silverlink Network The Silverlink Network
SLVone is a decentralized silver platform, where the users from everywhere on the globe can mint, tr...
Feelium Feelium (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 4.1
Feelium Feelium
Feelium is a centralized blockchain network which offers a tokenized platform making contractual tra...
Envycoin invest Envycoin invest (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 3.3
Envycoin invest Envycoin invest
Envycoin-​The first token that provides a 1.0% return on investment And quick loans Reciprocal.
Vsion Hub Ecosystem Vsion Hub Ecosystem (ICO) 日期待定 金融 4.1
Vsion Hub Ecosystem Vsion Hub Ecosystem
Vsion Hub is a web 3 ecosystem where users find a variety of products and services to interact with ...
Cornucopia Cornucopia (ICO) 日期待定 金融 5.4
Cornucopia Cornucopia
Cornucopia is a privately-help index fund, dedicated to acquiring shares in private companies, ahead...
XMR-20 XMR-20 (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 3.4
XMR-20 XMR-20
Welcome to the groundbreaking XMR coin on the bep-20 chain! Our project offers an innovative solutio...
Masternode Fund Masternode Fund (Pre-ICO) 日期待定 金融 2.6
Masternode Fund Masternode Fund
MASTERNODE FOUNDATION. This income-generating asset class is the new opportunity in cryptocurrency t...

评论

通过使用这个网站,你同意使用隐私政策