Меню
IndiaStocksCoin

IndiaStocksCoin (INSC)

Последнее обновление этого проекта: 30.03.2018

КАЧЕСТВО ICO

Основное:
10
Финансы:
5.8
Продукт:
5.7
Команда:
0.0
Реклама:
-0.8
4.1? Оценка ICO IndiaStocksCoin
Инвестируя в это ICO вы соглашаетесь с
Отказом от ответственности
Оцените проект: или пожалуйтесь:

КРАТКАЯ ИНФОРМАЦИЯ

Тип: ICO
Категория: Финансы
Верификация команды: Нет
Белый список для инвесторов: Нет
KYC для инвесторов: Нет
Цель сборов (Soft cap): 175 000 USD
Цель сборов (Hard cap): 175 000 000 USD
Выпущено токенов: 100 000 000 INSC
Цена токена: 1 INSC = 0.00030 ETH
Минимальная покупка: 1.00 INSC
Максимальная покупка: 1 000 000.00 INSC
Airdrop программа: Нет
Bounty программа: Нет
Наличие эскроу-агента: Нет
Наличие рабочего прототипа: Нет
White paper: Открыть
Валюты: ETH, BTC
Платформа: Ethereum
Местоположение: Индия
Сайт: https://indiastockscoin.com
Ссылки:

ОПИСАНИЕ

Invest in India.Buy INSC Coins and become our Shareholders.

Why you should Invest in INSC ICO?

1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP

2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.

3. 90% Owned by Promoter and remaining 10% directly for ICO investors.

4. Product is already LIVE and revenue generating.

5. 50+ years of cumulative team experience.

6. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

ИНФОРМАЦИЯ О СБОРАХ

Дата начала
2018 Апр 01
1
0
:
0
0
:
0
0
Дата окончания
2018 Июн 30
2
3
:
0
0
:
0
0
Процент завершения
100%
Распределение средств
Investments 100.00%
Бонусы и скидки
All: ZERO

МЕДИА

Последние публикации

ПЛАН РАЗВИТИЯ

01.04.2018 INSC ICO Starts

01.05.2018 Investments Starts to Work

30.06.2018 ICO Ends

01.10.2018 Performance Bonus  undefined Dividend declaration for 6 months

01.11.2018 Blockchain and Exchanges Software Integration Release

01.01.2019 Quarterly Release of Bonus and Dividends to INSC Shareholders

СТАТИСТИКА

Facebook
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Alexa

ПОХОЖИЕ ICO

Venn HomeSuite Venn HomeSuite (ICO) Завершится 26.01.2021
(97% зав.)
Финансы 5.1
Venn HomeSuite Venn HomeSuite
Venn Group is initiating a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds through the method of Security Token...
VERNAM VERNAM (Pre-ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 4.6
VERNAM VERNAM
The world's first 0% commission insurance on the blockchain. Our goal is to revolutionize the insura...
Decem Decem (Pre-ICO) Дата не определена Финансы Всё инфо 5.6
Decem Decem
Decem is creating a link between the old and the new economy, with creating an instant, secure, user... Всё инфо
BNC TOKEN BNC TOKEN (ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 4.8
BNC TOKEN BNC TOKEN
BNC Token offers access to cryptocurrency tools that promote the cultivation of personal wealth and ...
SUBAJ GLOBAL NETWORK SUBAJ GLOBAL NETWORK (Pre-ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 3.2
SUBAJ GLOBAL NETWORK SUBAJ GLOBAL NETWORK
Fastest growing Shopping & Rewards Blockchain Platform
Trust Funding Coin Trust Funding Coin (ICO) Дата не определена Финансы Всё инфо 6.1
Trust Funding Coin Trust Funding Coin
TFC conducts crowdfunding by listing only excellent businesses in the Trust Funding Platform (TFP) Всё инфо
The Silverlink Network The Silverlink Network (Pre-ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 4.9
The Silverlink Network The Silverlink Network
SLVone is a decentralized silver platform, where the users from everywhere on the globe can mint, tr...
Reales Coin Reales Coin (ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 5.7
Reales Coin Reales Coin
Reales coin is a crypto-coin that is backed by physical gold and silver, along with a basket of cryp...
Spadecoin Spadecoin (ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 4.9
Spadecoin Spadecoin
Spade is a representative platform which will enable unfettered and hassle free investment into vari...
Nano Eco Nano Eco (ICO) Дата не определена Финансы 3.1
Nano Eco Nano Eco
Nano Ecosystem is an upgrade from universal blockchain to professional blockchain technology

КОММЕНТАРИИ

Посещая этот сайт, вы соглашаетесь с Политикой Конфиденциальности