Menu
IndiaStocksCoin

IndiaStocksCoin (INSC)

Last update of this project: 30.03.2018

ICO QUALITY

Main info:
10
Finance:
5.8
Product:
5.7
Team:
0.0
Marketing:
-0.8
4.1? ICO score IndiaStocksCoin
By investing in this ICO you agree to our Disclaimer
Rate this project: or send report:

SUMMARY

Type: ICO
Category: Finance
Verified team: No
Whitelist of investors: No
KYC of investors: No
Goal of funding (Soft cap): 175 000 USD
Goal of funding (Hard cap): 175 000 000 USD
Tokens for sale: 100 000 000 INSC
Token price: 1 INSC = 0.00030 ETH
Minimum purchase: 1.00 INSC
Maximum purchase: 1 000 000.00 INSC
Airdrop program: No
Bounty program: No
Have escrow agent: No
Have working prototype: No
White paper: Open
Currencies: ETH, BTC
Platform: Ethereum
Location: India
Website: https://indiastockscoin.com
Links:

DESCRIPTION

Invest in India.Buy INSC Coins and become our Shareholders.

Why you should Invest in INSC ICO?

1. NO Pre-SALE | NO BONUS | NO PUMP & DUMP

2. Guaranteed LIVE BUY-BACK on Exchanges at ICO price.

3. 90% Owned by Promoter and remaining 10% directly for ICO investors.

4. Product is already LIVE and revenue generating.

5. 50+ years of cumulative team experience.

6. ICO Holders benefits = ICO Price (Guaranteed LIVE Buyback) + INSC Dividends + INSC Bonuses + Exchange Listing benefits

FUNDING INFORMATION

Start time
2018 Apr 01th
1
0
:
0
0
:
0
0
End time
2018 Jun 30th
2
3
:
0
0
:
0
0
Percentage of completion
100%
Distribution
Investments 100.00%
Bonuses and discounts
All: ZERO

MEDIA

Latests posts

ROADMAP

01.04.2018 INSC ICO Starts

01.05.2018 Investments Starts to Work

30.06.2018 ICO Ends

01.10.2018 Performance Bonus  undefined Dividend declaration for 6 months

01.11.2018 Blockchain and Exchanges Software Integration Release

01.01.2019 Quarterly Release of Bonus and Dividends to INSC Shareholders

STATISTICS

Facebook
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Alexa

SIMILAR ICO

Vegasverse Vegasverse (ICO) Date is TBA Finance 3.9
Vegasverse Vegasverse
VEGASVERSE IS A DECENTRALIZED DATA STREAMING NETWORK BUILT ON THE SMART CHAIN BLOCKCHAIN.VEGASVERSE...
IDEAVIS IDEAVIS (Pre-ICO) Date is TBA Finance 4.7
IDEAVIS IDEAVIS
IDEAVIS is a revolutionary crypto coin, that is based on the proof-of-work and the proof-of-stake al...
AO Blockchain System AO Blockchain System (Pre-ICO) Date is TBA Finance 3.5
AO Blockchain System AO Blockchain System
A comprehensive system designed to cover all aspects of the blockchain from development, to delegati...
Reditus Reditus (IEO) Date is TBA Finance 5.3
Reditus Reditus
An end-to-end blockchain platform for facilitation of tokenised bonds transfers and liquidation.
Great Bounty Dealer Great Bounty Dealer (IEO) Date is TBA Finance 4.7
Great Bounty Dealer Great Bounty Dealer
GBD decentralized token created TRC20 based. All info is released by white paper and on website.
NeonChain NeonChain (ICO) Date is TBA Finance 5.2
NeonChain NeonChain
NeonChain is a financial protocol that incorporates multi-strategy yield optimizing on Binance Smart...
RealEstateCryptoFund RealEstateCryptoFund (Pre-ICO) Date is TBA Finance Full info 4.4
RealEstateCryptoFund RealEstateCryptoFund
RealEstateCryptoFund is a blockchain fund , backed by retail real estate assets, generating an annua... Full info
Queen Central One Group Queen Central One Group (IEO) Date is TBA Finance 3.9
Queen Central One Group Queen Central One Group
Queen Central 1 Group provides a better solution to Save & Invest Start Up
Sovryn Sovryn (ICO) Date is TBA Finance 6.0
Sovryn Sovryn
Sovryn is a Bitcoin Layer 2 Decentralized Protocol for bitcoin lending and margin trading. As a Bitc...
Renitheum Renitheum (ICO) Date is TBA Finance 2.9
Renitheum Renitheum
Renitheum is the first smart contract security-auditing protocol. We are extending Ethereum with tec...

COMMENTS

By using this site you agree to the Privacy Policy.